You can cook Peach Buckle using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Buckle
- You need of Batter—————–.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar granulated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 stick of butter room temperature.
- Prepare of Peaches——————–.
- You need 3-4 of large peaches.
- Prepare of Topping———————.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need To taste of vanilla ice cream optional.
Peach Buckle instructions
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel the peaches and slice each into 8 wedges..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. In the bowl of beat together the butter and granulated sugar, until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the flour mixture and mix until smooth, I used a hand mixer..
- Spray nonstick spray in an oven safe skillet 8-9 inch one. Heat the pan till it's warm through. Add the batter to the skillet..
- Push the peach wedges into the batter. Cover the whole bottom. This way the peaches are in every bite..
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar on top of the buckle..
- Bake for an hour check towards the end in case it's browning too soon. If it is cover and finish baking..
- Let rest for about 20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.