Red velvet cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting – These cupcakes are so light, moist and fluffy. Perfect treat for Valentine's day, for the holidays or any. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. You can have Red velvet cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcakes
- It’s 163 gms of Flour.
- It’s 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 75 gms of Sugar.
- You need 80 gms of Margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 of tbspns vanilla essence.
- You need of Few drops of maimun's Red colour.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- You need 50 mls of yoghurt.
One of the most requested recipes I've had in the last couple of months has. The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! Bake a batch of red velvet cupcakes as a treat.
Red velvet cupcakes step by step
- Pre heat your oven to 175 degrees and align your baking tin with cupcake liners.
- Measure and sift the flour and baking powder and mix flour plus baking powder plus cocoa powder together..
- Beat margarine plus sugar plus yoghurt together until well combined..
- Stir in the vanilla essence until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Stir in the flour mixture once done add a few drops of red colour and mix..
- Once the batter is ready, pour in the batter in the cupcake liners, bake for about 25 minutes..
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!