Red velvet cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting – These cupcakes are so light, moist and fluffy. Perfect treat for Valentine's day, for the holidays or any. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. You can have Red velvet cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcakes
- It’s of Cupcakes.
- It’s 1/2 of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red food colouring.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coffee(1/4 cup hot water+ 1/4 teaspoon coffee granules).
One of the most requested recipes I've had in the last couple of months has. The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! Bake a batch of red velvet cupcakes as a treat.
Red velvet cupcakes step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350°F or 170℃. Line pan with paper liners..
- In a bowl, sift flour, add cocoa powder,baking powder,baking soda,salt and mix..
- In another bowl, mix oil and sugar, beat in egg. Add the buttermilk (if not available, you can mix 1teaspoon of white vinegar and 1/2 cup milk), add food colour, coffee and vinegar..
- Mix in flour. Careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into pan and bake until toothpick inserted in the centre comes out a bit crumbly. Remove from oven and cool before removing from pan..
- Cool completely before frosting. This cake tastes amazing with cream cheese frosting. Enjoy.
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!