Red velvet cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting – These cupcakes are so light, moist and fluffy. Perfect treat for Valentine's day, for the holidays or any. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. You can cook Red velvet cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcakes
- Prepare 150 g of plain flour.
- You need 30 g of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 90 ml of oil.
- Prepare 125 g of sugar (caster is best but granulated also works).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need A few of drops red food colouring.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water.
One of the most requested recipes I've had in the last couple of months has. The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! Bake a batch of red velvet cupcakes as a treat.
Red velvet cupcakes step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add egg, oil, vanilla extract, 2 tbsp water and food colouring and fold into flour mixture. Add 1tbsp water if mixtures appears too thick, it should be a smooth slightly runny consistency..
- Spoon into paper vases about 3/4 of the way up. Place on a baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes until springy to the touch..
- Cool before icing..
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!