Vrat wala aloo paratha. This Paratha is a very delicious Indian flatbread prepared with Samo rice and potatoes. Samo rice's paratha is a great meal during navratri fasting or other. When the vrat wale aloo is done then you will see some oil specks on the top.
Ye vrat wale aloo chaat ap vrat me aram se kha sakte h y bht jldi bi bn jata h or bht tasty bi h. Ap ise jarur try kre or apne. Well, this Vrat wale Aloo recipe is a yummy dish, which you can relish during fasts that too without putting in much efforts. You can have Vrat wala aloo paratha using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vrat wala aloo paratha
- It’s of For stuffing.
- You need of large sized potatoes (boiled).
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- It’s of finely chopped green chilies (optional).
- You need of Amchur(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare of Sendha namak (salt).
- Prepare of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder (optional).
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of For dough.
- You need of rajgir aata(flour).
- It’s of kuttu aata(buck wheat flour).
- You need of sago aata(flour).
- Prepare of Sendha namak(salt).
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Ghee for frying.
- It’s of kutu aata(buck wheat flour) for dusting.
There are a few interesting delicacies, which we often associate with a particular festival and one such delight is Vrat Wale Aloo. Vrat wale aloo is a common yet traditional side dish that is prepared for festivals and is included as a part of the Uupvas meals. It is made by simpley cooking the potatoes with spices. Here, we do not include onions and garlic, as it is especially prepared during fasts.
Vrat wala aloo paratha step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take all aata and mix well. Add salt and pepper in it and mix well. Gradually add water and knead a dough. It should be like roti dough. Take 2 tsp ghee in your hands and knead dough again. Keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl take boiled and peeled potatoes. Mash them completely. Add aĺl stuffing masala in it and mix well..
- Now take a medium sized balls of dough and flatten it by fingers. Place some stuffing in center and gently make a ball..
- Press it with palms and flatten a little by using fingers and palms. Dust it with flour and place it on rolling board. Flatten a little and place it on heated tawa..
- Fry until golden spots appears on both sides. Serve hot with green chutney and cucumber raita..
Vrat wale aloo ki sabzi – a satvik dish consumed during Hindu fasting like Navratri vrat, Ekadasi, Maha Shivratri, Janmashtami, Chaitra Navratri, Gauri vrat, Santoshi Mata vrat, etc. Dahi Aloo Recipe: Aloo are like the part and parcel of an Indian household, without which As the name suggests, vrat ke dahi wale aloo recipe is made with boiled potatoes, cooked with curd, making it an irresistible, luscious curry, in. Aloo Ka Paratha Vrat Recipe – आलू पराठा रेसिपी – Lunch Recipes www.indianfoodrecipesonline.com. Aloo Paratha Recipe (Aloo Ka Paratha). Ingredients How to make Aloo Paratha (Aloo Ka Paratha) : For the cover make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any parantha/roti.