Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones.
You can cook Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones
- It’s of Dutch pot or ordinary pot.
- You need of large potatoes.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of bucket of smooth pebble stones (same stones for fish tank).
- Prepare of small clove of garlic.
- You need of butter.
- You need of oregano or other dried herbs.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Baking Potatoes on Hot Stones step by step
- Wash pebble stones. Add enough pebble stones in the pot to coat bottom of the pot. Add ½ cup of water to the pot. It will help to steam the potatoes. Wash the potatoes. Use a fork and poke potatoes. place them on the pebble stones..
- Cover the pot with a lid. Place the pot top of stove and let to bake on a high heat for about 1 hour or so. Occasionally, turn potatoes over and let all sides cook..
- While potatoes are baking, Peel away skin of garlic and grate it. Add some butter, grated garlic, salt, pepper and dried herbs to a bowl. Melt the butter and set aside..
- Potatoes are done, when a knife, slips into a potato easily. When potatoes are baked, remove them from the pot. Slice them open. Add melted butter and serve hot. They are absolutely delicious..