Red velvet muffins. A red velvet chocolate chip muffin is nothing more than a chocolate muffin that has been colored with red food coloring. The muffins are soft, tender, and have an extra fudgy taste that makes you feel like. Like Chinese oranging, red velveting is a lot easier than you think (as is inventing food verbs).
Red velvet and cream cheese come together to form the perfect breakfast for red velvet lovers. I can't believe I didn't think of doing muffins before. Especially considering how much I love muffins. You can have Red velvet muffins using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet muffins
- Prepare 250 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 130 g of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 80 g of castor sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red colour.
- It’s 12 of muffin/cupcake liners.
Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! RED VELVET CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS #desserts #cakes. Scrumptious and damp red velvet All the red velvet flavor packed into a muffin, filled with lightly sweetened cream cheese filling.
Red velvet muffins step by step
- Prepare your baking tray by lining it…….. a large bowl…..put together oil, eggs,buttermilk,vinegar, vanilla essence….using a mixer or whisk beat till combined…..add sugar mix well….add cocoa, salt, baking soda, beat……add flour and colour fold in well……..put batter in the lined tray…..bake for 60mins.
- When ready remove from the tray immediately…….let them cool before serving……yummy enjoy!.
Try our tasty red velvet muffins — filled with creamy vanilla cream cheese frosting for the perfect Learn how to make muffins with this easy red velvet muffin recipe — full of red chocolate flavor with. This red velvet cupcakes 🧁 it's one of my favorite dessert. So fluffy cake and the frosting so creamy and make the bite so perfect. Red Velvet Muffins – An excuse to have red velvet cake for breakfast! All the red velvet flavor you know and love with a few chocolate chips for good measure.