Homemade Corned Beef.
You can cook Homemade Corned Beef using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Corned Beef
- It’s 3 pounds of brisket or chuck roast or rump roast.
- Prepare of ——————-.
- It’s of Brine :.
- Prepare 1 gallon of spring water.
- You need 1 cup of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pickling spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pink curing salt.
Homemade Corned Beef step by step
- Combine all of the brine ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil, occasionally stirring to incorporate the salt and sugar. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature..
- Place the meat in plastic container and add the brine making sure that the meat is completly submerged. Use an injector to inject the meat with the brine to achieve a even and complete cure. Place in the refrigerator and allow to cure for 5 to 7 days. Check at least once a day to turn and make sure the meat is still completly submerged..
- Place the corned beef in a pressure cooker on top of a small rack to keep the meat from touching the bottom. Add 2 cups of the brine and cook on high for 50 minutes. Allow the pressure to naturally release..
- Allow the meat to cool in it's liquid so some of the juice is reabsorbed..
- Use your corned beef as you will. I like using it in red flannel hash or a grilled rueben sandwich..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that a lot of individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. A lot of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Lots of good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you eat these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.