Potato rings. Today's recipe is Potato Garlic Rings. I think it's one of the best tea time snacks for everyone. I hope you will enjoy watching.
Make these crispy potato rings at home if you like eating potato snacks like french fries. Place the potatoes in a large pot and fill with water. Peel the potatoes, wash them thoroughly. You can have Potato rings using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato rings
- It’s of semolina.
- You need of mashed potato.
- You need of garlic paste.
- You need of salt.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Coriander leaves.
Cook each side of the potato in hot oil. Remove and drain on paper towels. A wide variety of potato ring options are available to you, such as main stone, jewelry main material, and gender. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.
Potato rings step by step
- Put pan on flame and heat it up. Add 2 tspoon oil when oil gets heated add cumin seeds and garlic and saute it for about 1 min..
- Add chilli flakes, salt and mix well. Then add 1 cup of water and let it boil..
- Add semolina into boiling water and mix it well and let it cook for 3-4 min and add coriander..
- Now add smashed potato and mix well once it leaves sides of pan turn off..
- Once it cools down knead it well. Now take small section and roll it with the help of rolling pin. Check the thickness and cut out rings with the help of cutters or katori..
- Now take a kadhai with some oil and heat it up. Once it gets heated fry the rings till golden and crisp..
- Serve hot..
Find the perfect ring potato stock photo. No need to register, buy now! Fried rings of potato loaded with cheddar and bacon. Fried rings of potato loaded with cheddar and bacon. These crunchy, crispy, cheesy bites will be a huge hit at your next party or game day gathering.