Red Velvet Cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting – These cupcakes are so light, moist and fluffy. Perfect treat for Valentine's day, for the holidays or any. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. You can cook Red Velvet Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 cups of vegetable oil ..
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk ..
- Prepare 2 of eggs ..
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract ..
- You need of . Red food coloring.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour ..
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of sugar ..
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda ..
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt ..
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder ..
- Prepare 250 gms of cream cheese [ at room temperature ..
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar powdered ..
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract ..
- Prepare 1/2 to 3/4 cups of whipping cream cold heavy.
One of the most requested recipes I've had in the last couple of months has. The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! Bake a batch of red velvet cupcakes as a treat.
Red Velvet Cupcakes instructions
- For the cupcake-.
- In a bowl, mix oil, eggs, butter milk and red color..
- On another bowl, sieve the dry ingredients..
- Fold half of the dry ingredients in the wet at a time..
- Mix well to avoid lumps but don't over mix..
- Pour 2/3 rd in a cupcake tray with liners..
- Bake in a 180C pre heated oven for 20-25 min or until they are springy to touch..
- For the frosting-.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla, butter and sugar until creamy..
- Add whipping cream few tbsp at a time until you get the desired consistency..
- Once the cupcakes are completely cooled, frost them as you please..
- Serve with love..
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!