My smoky party jollof. Just showing you how I make my Nigerian Smoky Party Jollof Rice. I've also included measurements for a smaller portion. Meat stock (omi Eran) – Party Jollof is never cooked with water.
Splurge on a good brand or even fresh This really is perfect smoky jollof rice. I pray for the love Rice Noah, but just know that there's a huge difference between smoking pati of rice and a the time that my sister-in-laws cooked one day men with coughed and coughed. We couldn't breathe well for hours for smoky flavor. you don't need to burn your rice just cook the rice with all. You can cook My smoky party jollof using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My smoky party jollof
- Prepare of ¹/² paint bucket of rice.
- Prepare of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need of Normal fresh pepper.
- You need of Red bell pepper (Shombo).
- You need of Tatashi.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need of Bay.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Benny chicken.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need of Thyme.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Supreme jollof rice spices.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- You need of Salt.
Smoky Party Jollof Rice [Video] The following are other variations of Jollof Rice I used chicken flavour because I cooked this Smoky Jollof Rice with chicken. I use hen when preparing Party Jollof Rice because it is tastier than the soft chicken (rooster). Let S Cook Dinner Together Jollof Kelewele Spiced Fried Plantain Baked Chicken And Green Beans. How To Make My Signature Egg Stew Recipe Must Try.
My smoky party jollof instructions
- Blend your tomato, fresh pepper, Shombo, tatashi, and ginger together. Steam to have the water drained out and set aside.
- Wash your rice properly with salt for 5 consecutive times.
- Place a pot of oil on fire and add your oil. Add your tomato mix and fry for about 15mins them continue frying till it's dry and the oil comes up..
- Add your meat stock if you have any. And of course you should have one 😅😅😅and water. Then add all the ingredients mentioned above except your crayfish and green pepper..
- Pour your rice, stir together and cover to cook. Stir occasionally so all the rice can be well cooked.
- Once it's dried, add your crayfish and stir together then bring down.
- Add your well sliced onions and green pepper and your smoky party jollof rice is ready. 😁😁😍😍😍😋😋😋.
Smoky Party Jollof Rice: The secret ingredient for Smoky Nigerian Party Jollof Rice? SMOKY JOLLOF RICE INSPIRED BY FLO CHINYERE / ALL NIGERIAN RECIPE INSPIRED Подробнее. The aroma of party jollof is known to draw uninvited wedding party crashers. Nothing like Smokey jollof to start off the new month. Here's hoping the rest of the year will be just as fulfilling as every mouthful.