an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes. Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting. While a year round favorite, their red and white color scheme make them particularly well suited for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Canada Day. Top each cupcake with a fresh blueberry and you have.
These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese frosting, but I've included some notes for a couple other. Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe Cupcakes Red Velvet Red Cupcakes Mocha Cupcakes Strawberry Cupcakes Easter Cupcakes Flower Cupcakes Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins – Averie Cooks. You can cook an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes
- You need 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red food colouring.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of frosting.
My daughter loves red velvet anything. And her eyes really lit up when she saw these. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top!
an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350℉.
- sift and mix all dry ingredients, set aside.
- cream butter and the sugars till it's light and fluffy.
- add eggs, vanilla and red food colouring to butter mixture and mix till it's smooth.
- add vinegar to milk, stir.
- 3 parts dry ingredients, 2 parts milk mixture, alternatively add into the wet ingredients.
- scoop and bake @ 350℉ for 18-20 mins, check @ 15.
- let cool completely.
- frost by holding piping bag straight on to achieve the eye look, decor with cutout fondant, enjoy the BOO!.
Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet cupcakes. To be honest, I was never a huge fan of red velvet up until a few years ago. This red velvet cupcake recipe took years to perfect & the result is everything you can hope for! Soft and tender with a velvety texture, and super flavorful 'Tis the season of red velvet after all, and even with the high demand for a recipe, I knew I couldn't just give you an okay one. So when all of the red velvet cakes and cupcakes started to pop up on blogs around Valentine's Day, I started to get really excited.