Mississippi roast. Mississippi Pot Roast – The most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Made with just five simple ingredients and slow cooked in the crockpot, you are going to fall in love with this! Created by a woman from Mississippi, this slow cooker roast is somewhat of an internet phenomenon.
Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper and a little seasoned salt. Mississippi pot roast is easy to make in the slow cooker with chuck roast, ranch dressing, au jus gravy mix, and pepperoncini peppers. Dredge the chuck roast in flour, salt, and pepper, and massage it into the meat. You can have Mississippi roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mississippi roast
- Prepare of chuck roast or tri tip roast.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season the meat.
- You need of Ranch dressing mix.
- It’s of au jus mix.
- It’s of peperoncini's peppers.
In a skillet on a very high heat, brown the meat on all sides in. This Mississippi pot roast is a chuck roast that's seared to golden brown, then slow cooked with pepperoncini peppers, gravy and seasonings until tender. Mississippi Pot Roast is a fork-tender chuck roast that's full of flavor! Mississippi pot roast is a popular slow cooker recipe that creates big flavor out of a few simple Low carb and keto recipe.
Mississippi roast instructions
- Turn stove on to medium high add olive oil to sauce pan while that heats season meat with salt and pepper on both sides once pan is hot place meat brown meat on both sides 2-3 minutes each side.
- Place seared meat into crockpot with the remaining ingredients place on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When done you can serve it over mash potatoes or on the side.
Mississippi Roast or Pepperoncini Pot Roast has been a popular recipe for a. The most amazing pot roast ever! Made in the IP in just a fraction of the time. I have never had a pot roast that I didn't like. Now it's definitely not your grandma's traditional pot.