Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches. See recipes for Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches too. See great recipes for Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas too! See recipes for Fried pork chop jalapeno onion and cheese sandwich too.
Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches. Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches. In old English they were called 'trenchers', basically large loaves you could use as an edible plate to hold a meal. You can cook Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches
- You need of ● For The Meat.
- Prepare of Ground Beef Prime Rib Or Grassfed Angus Patties.
- It’s of ● For The Patty Seasonings [to top patties].
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare of ● For The Onions.
- You need of LG Thick Sliced Spanish Onions.
- Prepare of Can Drained Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s of ● For The Potatoes.
- It’s of Bucket Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare of ● For The Gravy.
- It’s of Pioneer Beef Grande Mix Or Mccormick.
- You need of Beef Broth + 2 Cups Water.
- Prepare of ● For The Dry Toasted Breads.
- It’s of Thick Slices SaraLee Bread Or Texas Toast.
Open-face sandwiches are basically using bread as a plate. Corned Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Guinness Caramelized Onions Recipe : Slow roasted tender corned beef served in a grilled cheese sandwich along with Guinness caramelized onions, grainy mustard and plenty of melted cheddar cheese. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The AudioEye Help Desk to report accessibility and usability related issues.
Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Butter not pictured. Definitely use the packet gravy. It carries that same salt flavor as it does in Oklahoma..
- Add your butter, mushrooms, thick sliced Spanish onions, a dash of fresh ground black pepper and granulated garlic to pan..
- Season your formed patties top and bottom..
- This is the very best pre-fabed brand out there. Just microwave..
- Add your beef stock and water. Bring to a steady boil. Add your powdered gravy. Whisk constantly until gravy is thickened. Add less water if you want a thicker gravy..
- When your onions are almost translucent – add your patties..
- Fry onion until fully translucent..
- Finish frying your patties until medium rare..
- Set aside and toast your bread..
- Place 1 slice toasted bread down and add mashed potatoes. Add onion mixture and gravy. Add another layer of potatoes and onions with more gravy. Set second toasted slice to the side of sandwich. Enjoy!.
Northeast-style cold sub sandwiches sliced fresh in front of you. Prepared Mike's Way® with Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Oil and Spices. Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. An Oklahoma classic, it's a slider in style, but with way more onions, which help the thin patties of beef cook up extra juicy and flavorful. cheeseburger. onion burgers. sandwich. A delicious sandwich for those who love onions.