Peach Cobbler. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need of Fresh peaches peeled and cut.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Butter.
Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler step by step
- Peel and cut the peaches into chunks.
- Add the brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon powder,lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well and pour in a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ⁰ c for 10 mins.
- Remove and set aside.
- TOPPING-take the flours,add the sugar,baking powder,baking soda.
- Add cold butter and just rub the butter in the flour till it is crumbly.
- Roughly drop the topping over the peaches and drop the remaining 2 tbsp butter blops over the toppings.
- Preheat the oven at 180⁰ C and bake the Peach cobbler for 40 to 45 mins or till the top turns golden.
- Serve warm.
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.