Big Guy's easy Teriyaki Roasted Turkey.
You can have Big Guy's easy Teriyaki Roasted Turkey using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Guy's easy Teriyaki Roasted Turkey
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Adobo seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Poultry seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Butter or Margarine.
- Prepare 2 of each Kikomans Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of and you need a flover injector.
Big Guy's easy Teriyaki Roasted Turkey instructions
- Ok first inject the sauce all in the turkey just find a spot and go crazy and when your done it will look a little crazy but you will in enjoy it trust me.
- Now put the other ingredients together with the butter in a bowl and rub all over the turkey and make sure you get in between the meat and the skin and any left over just put it in the middle of the bird.
- Now just put the turkey in the fridge for a few hours and about and 1/2 hour before your ready to cook the bird preheat the oven on 450 for 30 mins and then turn down to 300 if your in no rush just let it cook uncovered for about 6 hrs and enjoy.
- One last thing because you used the Teriyaki sauce their is no more light meat and trust me it is goooooood..
- Happy Thanksgiving.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One good feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are in. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Your body cannot run properly if it does not have the right nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably triggered by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Majority of grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. This section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse some diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. You need to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you should eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.