Peach Cobbler. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach Cobbler using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need of Peaches/sliced.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of graham cracker crumbs.
Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven 375.
- Open canned peachs and drain in colander reserving juice. Mix all dry ingredients together. whisk milk and eggs together. In a small sauce pan combine peach juice and whisk in cornstarch before heating. Slowing heat up and whisk until thickened..
- Grease a 13×9 casserole dish. Combine milk/egg mixture with the flour mixture. if to thick add a bit more milk. combine peaches and thickened juice, pour into casserole. top with batter covering completely. top with crushed graham cracker crumbs..
- Bake approximately 45 minutes . If crackers look like there getting to dark cover with foil. mine didnt. We had this last night with vanilla ice cream..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.