You can cook Tipsy Bird using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tipsy Bird
- Prepare 1 of Whole Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 can of malt liquor or lager beer.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil.
Tipsy Bird instructions
- Inject all parts of whole Chicken (legs, wings, breast, and thighs) with apple juice.
- Mix dry seasonings to make an even rub (brown sugar, salt, pepper, chili powder, parsley, garlic powder).
- Massage whole Chicken with olive oil, then evenly season with dry rub. Be sure to season inside of the chicken. I like to spank my chicken. (show sum love).
- Stuff onions and peppers inside chicken cavity.
- Stuff half full 12oz beer can in chicken cavity and stand upright on a hot grill (approx. 375°).
- I like to let these birds work for about an hour, then I bust em open, down the chest and pour remaining beer all over em.
- Separate parts of chicken, let cool for a few minutes, and serve.
- Can also be baked in oven at 375° for 50mins. Check for tenderness. Oven temperature accuracy may vary, so make sure it's done..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great feature of adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we live in. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You have to look after your body while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, likely triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Many nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. You have to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.