Peach Cobbler. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 2 Cups of fruit.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 Cup of milk.
Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl with fruit and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350° and melt the butter in bottom of 9×13 baking dish..
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk. Pour this batter over melted butter in baking dish..
- At this time, add fruit to the top of batter in baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until top of cobbler is browned on top..
- 45 minutes of baking time was perfect in my oven!.
- Serves up great with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.