You can have Lobster Chowder using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Chowder
- It’s 8 oz of steamed lobster tail,head or claw meat diced.
- You need 6 strips of bacon cooked n crumbled.
- You need 2 of med potatoes diced and cooked.
- You need 1/2 qt of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 qt of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion diced.
- It’s pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt n pepper.
Lobster Chowder instructions
- In med frying pan melt butter untill golden brown.
- Add onions and cook 1 min.
- Add flour and wisk to make rue.
- Wisk in heavy cream.
- Add milk and wisk till cream sauce thickens.
- Add salt n pepper to taste.
- Add lobster and potatoes and let simmer for 10 min.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle bacon on top and enjoy.