Simple Seafood Rice. All joking aside, though, I think this Simple Seafood Rice recipe is a true winner, one that I will definitely be adding to my regular rotation, even after I'm done cutting. Seafood Rice and Garlic Crab Legs. King Crab Legs, Lobster & Shrimp Fried Rice.
It is a great choice for simple dinners and entertaining a large amount of. Here's how to boil rice on the stovetop! It's an easy, fool-proof method that works with white or I first learned this rice-cooking method in culinary school. You can cook Simple Seafood Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Seafood Rice
- It’s 1 of -lbs whole shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lbs of lobster tail.
- It’s 3 of cup.
- You need of parboiled rice.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red pepper diced.
- You need 2 of – cloves garlic diced.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf-optional.
- It’s Pinch of food coloring.
- Prepare to taste of Salt& pepper.
- Prepare of Tsp-olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of – cup cooking wine/white -or 1- cup beer/ optional.
- Prepare Dash of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 of – cup water for rice.
As someone who always seems to burn the rice. Top tip for making Seafood rice. Most seafood is in good supply during the autumn months. Look out for prawns, squid, mussels and cockles on the fresh fish counter.
Simple Seafood Rice instructions
- Dice onion, red pepper, garlic. Place knife across lobster tail sideways and press firmly to split tails in half.
- Devein shrimp by slicing tail crosswise, open and remove digestive vein, rinse. Do not remove shell or head. Sauté vegetables in the olive oil.
- Add tomato sauce, seafood,salt, pepper and let simmer for 2 min, then add rice, wine, and food coloring, stir well, cover and let cook for 20 to 25 min. Uncover, stir and serve. Enjoy.
This seafood rice recipe is spicy and easy to cook. Salmon and Coconut Rice Bowls with Sriracha HoneyYummly. Really Simple Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. No more boring white rice.these SEVEN easy rice recipes are changing the game! With just a few simple ingredients, you can transform your rice into a flavor-packed side dish.