A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork.
You can cook A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork
- Prepare 8 lb of Boston butt.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet rub.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 3 cup of apple cider vinager.
- It’s 1 can of Dr.pepper bbq sauce or sauce of choice.
- It’s 12 can of beer.
- It’s 9 cup of Dr.pepper.
- It’s of smoking.
- It’s 1 large of lump charcoal.
- Prepare 1 bunch of wood chips.
- It’s 1 of smoker or pit with enough room for steampan.
- It’s 1 of digital thermometer with steel cord or meat thermometer 100°-400°f range.
- It’s 1 medium of foil deep pan.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 box of tin foil.
- Prepare 1 large of metal or stone pizza pan.
- You need of preparation.
- You need 1 packages of plastic wrap.
- It’s 1 small of injecter.
A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork step by step
- wash your meat.
- pat dry the meat with paper towels.
- rub your meat with yellow mustard.
- add sweet rub and rub your meat.
- stay calm and admire the meat.
- mix syrup, a cup of Dr.pepper and cup of apple cider.
- inject meat in several spots..
- next, wrap your meat in plastic wrap as tight as you can and place in fridge for at least an hour..
- time to prep the smoker, or pit.
- add lump charcoal, wood chips and light..
- try and keep heat under 250 and stabilize.
- add pizza pan to lower diffuser rack for indirect heat. if not available make sure the meat is not directly over coals when smoking..
- grab steam pan, add chopped garlic, rest of cider, enough Dr.pepper to fill pan half way and place on pizza pan if available , or close to meat as possible..
- add meat and place digital thermometer in middle if available at this time. run steel cord out side of pit/smoker top.
- keep temp under 250°f and above 220°f for 1-1 &1/2 hr per pound of meat.
- drink as much beer as you can handle for the next several hours.
- check meat for temp and should be done at 190°f.
- if done right, the meat should have a crust on the outside, remove meat and place in foil in an non heated oven for an hour..
- after an hour of soak, remove bones, and pull the pork apart with finger or two forks if you not comfortable with the heat..
- enjoy with your BBQ sauce or on a bun with cole slaw..
- if I missed a step or doesn't sound right, sorry. I'm cooking one as I wrote this and on my 10th beer..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One good feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. The majority of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly induced by the foods that are eaten. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. You must include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.