Cajun Seafood Pasta. Reviews for: Photos of Cajun Seafood Pasta. Music artist, Roy Woods , shares how to make this flavorful Cajun seafood pasta. Cajun Shrimp Pasta with a spicy and rich cream sauce.
"My fiance came across this recipe a couple of months ago and it's been a staple in our kitchen since." #allrecipes #pasta #pastarecipes #pastainspiration #pastadinner. Try this seafood pasta recipe with a Cajun twist. Today's seafood pasta has a new twist. You can have Cajun Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Seafood Pasta
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of package small-medium cooked peeled tail off shrimp.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package cooked cleaned peeled crawfish tails.
- It’s 1/2 package (8 oz) of imitation crab meat.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of package cooked scallops (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 TBS of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 2 TBS of creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 TBS of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package Angel Hair pasta.
Cajun influences mix things up from the normal Alfredo pasta to add excitement to your dinner. Seafood Pasta is the perfect way to impress your friends and family and its actually really easily! Our seafood of choice is scallops and shrimp because of their similar cook times, but the recipe could be. Cajun Seafood Pasta, recipe, Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
Cajun Seafood Pasta instructions
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions..
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic and cook until fragrant (2 minutes). Add green onions and cook until soft and fragrant (2 minutes)..
- Add shrimp, crawfish, and scallops stirring until heated..
- Add creole seasoning and paprika and stir until combined..
- Add white wine and heavy cream, stir and let simmer until thickened (5 minutes)..
- Add parmesan and shredded cheese and stir until melted and creamy, then add angel hair and toss until completely combined..
- Garnish with green onion and parmesan (optional. It never makes it to this step when I prepare it)..
Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Seafood boil just like Louisiana New Orleans, with shrimp, crawfish, Manila clams and a homemade Cajun seasoning and butter sauce. The Cajun shrimp Pasta is a quick, easy, and flavorful stand-alone seafood meal. It's a satisfying comfort seafood pasta at its best.