Moist Pineapple Cakes for Mature Palates.
You can have Moist Pineapple Cakes for Mature Palates using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Pineapple Cakes for Mature Palates
- You need of ◎Pineapple.
- Prepare of ◎Brandy.
- Prepare of ●Unsalted butter.
- You need of ●Granulated sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of ☆Cake flour.
- You need of ☆Baking powder.
Moist Pineapple Cakes for Mature Palates instructions
- Cut the pineapple into small cubes, and soak in the brandy. Preheat the oven to 170 ℃..
- Put the unsalted butter, softened at room temperature, in a bowl and use a whisk to gently whip. Add the granulated sugar and mix..
- Add the egg a little at a time and mix well..
- Combine and sift the dry ingredients together. Add half to the bowl and mix using a rubber spatula..
- Add half of the pineapple from Step 1 and mix. Add the remaining dry ingredients, then the remaining pineapple (together with the brandy). Mix everything together..
- Pour into your choice of cake molds, and bake for 30-35 minutes in the oven preheated to 170℃ ..
- Since they are moist and soft after they finish baking, handle them carefully. Once they cool, top with powdered sugar and they're complete..