Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP.
You can have Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP
- You need of First Cook.
- You need 2 1/4 pounds of ox tails (give or take).
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of thumb sized piece fresh ginger.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 4 of Tbl. Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of Oregano (dried).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Cumin (powder).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- You need 1 of water.
- You need of Second Cook.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1-2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 of chives, scallion, parsley, cilantro.
Ox Tail Soup Instant Pot IP step by step
- Cut off excess fat from ox tails.
- Place ox tails in IP.
- Cover ox tails with water, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch above the top of the tails..
- Add rest of first cook ingredients..
- Set your IP to pressure cook (I used Meat/Stew actually) for 55 minutes..
- After cook time is done, natural pressure release (NPR) for 10 minutes, than quick release (QR) remaining pressure.
- Chop you potato, celery and carrots to medium sized pieces, celery about 1 1/2 inches, carrot about 3/4 inch and potato 1 inch cubes..
- If there is an obscene amount of fat, you can skim it off now also..
- Taste! Adjust salt level if required..
- Add veggies to pot..
- Set your IP to pressure cook 10 minutes.
- Allow NPR 10 minutes, than QR the remaining pressure.
- Serve with crusty bread to eat the broth with (dunk it in), but rice or noodles would work as well..
- Garnish with scallion, cilantro, parsley, chives (what I used in the photo), sesame seeds, or nothing..