Potato balls. How to make the best Potato Balls coated with a super crispy paprika breading and filled with gooey and stretchy mozzarella cheese. Potato balls make great and simple appetizers, a perfect treat for a dinner party or a lunchbox snack. These small-sized balls are easy to handle and are warm, crispy, and bacon flavored.
Loaded Mashed Potato Balls – What do you do with leftover mashed potatoes? You make melt-in-your-mouth, crisp yet creamy mashed potato balls of course! How to make Potato Balls: Beat the eggs and keep aside. You can have Potato balls using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato balls
- You need of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of chopped capcicum.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of chilli powder.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of coariander powder.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of corn flour.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Mix a little salt in smashed potato and round it like a ball. Potato Cheese Balls Recipes Potato Croquettes Cheese Ball Recipes Potato Snacks Easy Meals Kids said these are the Best Potato Balls ever! Don't tell them I sneak in finely chopped spinach. Place cold mashed potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
Potato balls instructions
- Take a bowl and add potatoes, capcicum, onion, turmeric powder, garam masala, chilli powder, coariander powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and mix it well..
- Now add corn flour mix it and make balls..
- Heat oil in the pain and fry balls till golden colour.
- Serves hot with tomato sauce or chutney..
Coat the potato ball in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. Coat once more with egg and once more with bread crumbs. Sweet Potato Balls – crispy deep fried sweet potato dough balls coated with sesame seeds. This Malaysian snack is great for afternoon tea. Download Potato balls stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.