Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla. Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Breakfast Quesadillas Are The Better And Easier Alternative to Breakfast Burritos! This Loaded Quesadilla recipe is our favorite breakfast quesadilla recipe to whip up because it's so easy and fun to make!
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas – I found that they reminded me of fast food Honey Sesame Chicken is a delicious weeknight dinner. Italian Sausage Quesadillas – loaded with hot Italian sausage, roasted red peppers, mozzarella cheese, and more! Breakfast quesadillas are the ultimate quick, easy breakfast. You can have Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla
- It’s of flour tortillas.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of red onion.
- Prepare of everroast chicken ham.
- Prepare of pepperoni cut in thin slices.
- Prepare of tomato cut in pieces.
- You need of provolone cheese.
- Prepare of pizza blend cheese.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of adobo.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- You need of tater tots.
- You need of chopped parsley.
Just scramble some eggs and beans, fold them into a tortilla with cheese, and cook until crispy. Make a whole batch and freeze some for a quick meal on the go! Breakfast sandwiches are great, but have you tried Loaded Breakfast Quesadillas? Oh, quesadillas — they never fail us.
Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla instructions
- Cut the chicken ham in slices. Heat the oil in a medium pan and saute the onions until tender. Add the ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Scramble the eggs with the onions, ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Fry the tater tots in another pan and as soon as they are ready add them to the scrambled egg and mix them..
- Season the scrambled egg mixture with the adobo, black pepper and the red pepper flakes..
- In another pan over medium heat put a tortilla with a slice of provolone cheese add a little of the scrambled eggs top it with the pizza blend cheese and close the tortilla. Until toasty and golden brown. Garnish with the chopped parsley..
Full of protein, fiber and all things delicious, there's something about this dish that always satisfies. Forget breakfast burritos — breakfast quesadillas is where its at. Especially when they're stuffed with all these goodies. Think outside the breakfast box and have a quesadilla! Scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, and cheddar cheese make this a hearty Warm the tortilla, add the chicken and cheese mixture, and load with buffalo sauce.