Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream. The BEST pineapple upside down cake recipe EVER! It has a caramel topping with pineapple The single most requested cake at our family and friend gatherings is my father's homemade pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake.
Our Halloween cupcake recipes and decorating ideas for monsters, black cats, witches, and ghosts, and more are all magical to make and. Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes – Baker by Nature. Strawberry Cake From Scratch Homemade Strawberry Cake Strawberry Cake Recipes Strawberry Filling For Cake Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting Cream Cheese Mints Puff Pastry Recipes. You can cook Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream
- Prepare of cake.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of melted butter.
- You need of 20oz can crushed pineapple (drained with all juice reserved).
- You need of yellow cake mix (or pineapple flavor mix).
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of veg oil.
- It’s of reserved juice (add a lil water to make the amount needed).
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare of container heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of sour cream or greek yogurt.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of rum extract.
Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes taste just like the classic dessert, but in mini form! The perfect dessert recipe for parties and celebrations! These Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes are simple, sweet, and sure to put a smile on everyone's face! Make this tasty single serving Mini Pineapple Upside Cake Recipe with Homemade Whipped Cream that is perfect for any party!
Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray. Add 1 teaspoon melted butter into each tin. Then add a tablespoon of brown sugar into each. Next add 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple. Using the back of a small spoon mix everything all together..
- For the cake: Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and juice in med size bowl on low speed of your mixer for 30 sec or til moistened, then turn to med speed and beat for 2 min. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup add cake batter into each muffin tin. Filling each almost all the way full without overfilling..
- Bake in oven for 20 min or til toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once finished take from oven and lay a sheet of foil on top, making sure to tuck around corners. Invert the pan and voila! Mini pineapple upside down cakes!!.
- For the whipped cream: combine all ingredients into a med size bowl (I let mine sit in the freezer along with my beaters for about 10 min) and beat together til stiff peaks form. Add to cooled cakes..
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. How to Make the BEST Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! These miniature versions of classic pineapple upside-down cake are delightfully buttery and moist, so easy to whip up, and a great kitchen project to Homemade vs. Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a classic American classic recipe, and has the most perfect light, but moist crumb, and is filled with delicious pineapple The topping of this pineapple upside down cake is made with brown sugar and butter.