Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry.
You can cook Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry
- Prepare 2 of Frozen puff pastry (150 g per sheet).
- You need 1 of Apple (preferably Jonathan).
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rum.
- It’s 1 of Cake crumbs (finely crumbled sponge cakes).
- You need 1 of Egg.
Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry step by step
- Prepare the filling. Peel the apple and chop into fourths. Then cut the quarters into fourths..
- Heat butter in a frying pan and sauté the apples lightly..
- Add cinnamon and sugar, then cook some more. When it gives out some liquid, cover the pan and steam-cook for 3 to 5 minutes..
- After plenty of juices are release, remove the lid and cook over high heat to reduce the juice. Add rum..
- Transfer the apple into a shallow container and let it cool thoroughly..
- Place the puff pastry on parchment paper and slice into fourths. Top with cake crumbs and put two pieces of the drained apples on each sheet..
- Spread beaten egg on the four corners of the pastry pieces as well as where they overlap. Pick up the corners and fold in together in a little twist as if making shumai dumplings..
- Place on parchment paper or muffin cup liners, and put into pudding cups. Bake in the oven at 180-220℃ for approx. 35 minutes..