Dill Seafood Salad.
You can cook Dill Seafood Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dill Seafood Salad
- It’s 3 stalks of celery, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, finely diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s of juice from two lemons.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 20 oz of shrimp, cooked, deveined, tail off, cut into 1/4" chunks.
- Prepare 10 oz of bay scallops, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonaisse.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 12 of Buns.
Dill Seafood Salad step by step
- In a cast iron skillet melt 1/2 tbsp butter over medium-high heat. Work your protein in small batches and pat it dry prior to cooking to minimize temperature drop on the pan. Cook all the seafood and set aside..
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl..
- Mix everything together and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. You can serve this on bread or alone. Throw some toppings on; lettuce and tomato, bacon, avocado, onion straws. I like to use Hawaiian sweet rolls with onions straws for some crunch..