Crispy Potato Fingers.
You can have Crispy Potato Fingers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Potato Fingers
- Prepare of potatoes boiled & mashed.
- You need of rava roasted.
- Prepare of curd / yogurt.
- You need of chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- Prepare of black pepper, crushed.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of corn flour.
- Prepare of oil for deep frying.
Crispy Potato Fingers instructions
- Mix roasted rava and curd and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Add mashed potato, chilli, ginger paste, chaat masala, pepper powder and salt combine well to form a dough..
- Now grease hands, take a small ball sized dough and make a cylindrical shape to a finger length..
- Roll in corn flour to get extra firmness and crispiness..
- Deep fry in hot oil on a medium flame stir occasionally till the potato fingers turn crispy and golden brown..
- Drain over a kitchen towel to absorb excess Serve hot and crispy potato fingers with mint coriander chutney.