Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad. It's a crowd pleaser for everyone, too! In this episode I share a Keto friendly recipe that has become one of my favorites!! How to Make Keto "Potato" Salad.
Keto Cauliflower No-Potato Salad—My New Favorite Summertime Recipe! This low-carb mock potato picnic salad will be a hit at your next BBQ! As you likely know, cauliflower is a super successful potato swap in. You can have Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- Prepare of mashed cauliflower.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- It’s of diced celery.
- Prepare of large boiled eggs diced.
- Prepare of diced dill pickles.
- It’s of sliced green olives.
- Prepare of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
How to make low-carb potato salad. Why not make a mock potato salad out of fresh cauliflower. Although it's tough to disguise, the bland flavor of cauliflower makes it a great substitute for potato. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is made with cauliflower instead of potatoes for a low-carb keto friendly Mock potato salad for the win.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad step by step
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..
By now you've probably heard of or tasted cauliflower as a This low carb potato salad is another excellent way to substitute cauliflower for potatoes without. This Keto Mock Potato Salad is low in carbs but full of fiber and vitamin C from the cauliflower. When the cauliflower is cool, add it to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until well mixed. Place the mock potato salad in the refrigerator and let it chill for an hour. When we tested this recipe for Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad, we couldn't stop eating it!