Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
You can cook Baked Sweet Potato Fries using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- It’s of bacon; small dice.
- It’s of thin sweet potatoes; peeled & cut into thin "fries".
- It’s of fresh dill; minced.
- It’s of kosher salt & black pepper.
Baked Sweet Potato Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slowly render fat from bacon in a large oven-safe pan over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and reserve for another use or garnish..
- Add sweet potato fries to pan. Use a pair of tongs to quickly coat each piece of sweet potato with fat. Season with salt and pepper..
- Sear over medium-high heat just until potatoes caramelize on each side. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a sheet tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake at 375° for approximately 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Garnish with fresh dill immediately..
- Variations; Carrots, Russet potatoes, paprika, smoked paprika, cayenne, basil, feta, parmesean, chives, cilantro, fennel seed, slivered garlic, garlic powder, ginger, honey, lemon zest, olive oil, onion powder, parsley, green peppercorn, poppy seeds, zucchini, balsamic reduction.