Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝.
You can have Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many individuals appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Since a lot of folks opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. You have to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. In addition, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.