You can cook Easy Cioppino using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cioppino
- It’s of 1st step:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3 of rib celery.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of minced garlic clove.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped red jalapenos (in a jar).
- You need of 2nd step:.
- Prepare 1 large of can italian crush tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of fish stock.
- You need 1 box of low sodium chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare of seasonings:.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of handful of clams.
- You need of seafood:.
- Prepare 12 of cleaned & devained prawns tail on.
- You need 1 packages of calamari (optional).
- You need 1 of fish fillet of choice cut into 6-8 pieces.
- It’s 12 of mussels ( i used box ones were just as good).
- Prepare 1 of lemon juiced.
- You need 1 bunch of italian parsley.
Easy Cioppino instructions
- start by add all ingredients from step 1 into pot. cook down till onions start to sweat about 3-4 min on med high heat.
- now add all your ingredients from step 2 & seasonings. bring to a simmer and taste for seasoning at this time..
- turn down heat to med-low simmer 30-35 min..
- now add your seafood it only needs about 7minutes to cook till mussels open. NOTE:if your using box mussels and any are already open discard they wont be good.) TURN OFF add the lemon juice & chopped italian parsely.
- serve with a baguette. .Enjoy!.