Peppermint no bake Cheesecake. Cheesecake is great for taking on just about any flavor or fruit. In this recipe, the creamy no-bake filling is infused with a fresh peppermint sugar. Cheesecake can take on just about any flavor or fruit, with both raspberry and chocolate at the top of the favorites list.
The peppermint cheesecake filling is topped off with a chocolate ganache and a dollop I am all about no-bake desserts this time of year. Why spend hours you don't have in the kitchen? No bake cheesecakes are so easy to make, look decadent, and taste so incredible. You can have Peppermint no bake Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint no bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of For Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of :cups mint oreo cookies, crushed.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need of For Filling.
- Prepare 16 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of teapoon vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- You need 16 ounces of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of For Whipped Cream Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioner's.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need as needed of crushed peppermint candy.
Since my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake was such a hit over Thanksgiving, I was ready to get started on a cheesecake for Christmas. It didn't take me very long to decide on a peppermint cheesecake. This Paleo Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake boasts a creamy texture with a rich sweetness and a hint of classic peppermint. The first time I tried a slice of cheesecake, it was love at first bite.
Peppermint no bake Cheesecake step by step
- Make Crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform oan with bakers spray.
- Combine mint oreo cookies and butter in a bowl. I crush the cookies in a food processor first..
- Press into prepared pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- Make Filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, salt and both extracts until smooth.
- Beat in drops of food color now to desired pink color, keep in mind the color will lighten when folded with whipped cream so go a bit darker than you want at the end.
- Beat cream to soft peaks.
- Add Confectioner's sugar and beat until it holds its shape l.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture in 3 additions until uniform in color.
- Pile into prepated crust and smooth out and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- FOR Whipped Cream Topping.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form, beat in confectioner's sugar and vanilla.
- Top mint layer with whipped cream.
- Garnish with crushed mint candy. Keep refrigerated.
- Remove sides of springform pan.
- Slice and serve.
These days, I've been experimenting with healthier. My kids love peppermint slice/squares, but because they are so incredibly high in sugar and processed carbs, I decided to invent my own low-carb and healthier version. Low-carb and sugar-free cheesecake peppermint cheesecake was the answer. How to make No-Bake Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Squares. Pour over cheesecake and immediately sprinkle with peppermint candy.