Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli.
You can cook Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli
- Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger or turkey meat.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- Prepare 3 cup of frozen tortellini.
- Prepare 1 of *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup.
- You need of fresh veggies.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato diced.
- You need 1 of yellow zuchini squash diced.
- You need of spices.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s of canned goods.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato's.
- You need 1 can of black beans drained.
- You need 2 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli step by step
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!.
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture..
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Alas, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not have proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably caused by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Most grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.