Oven Baked Pork Chops. These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden. I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops. I just think it sounds cute to say "country-style rub" so.
Boneless pork chops are seasoned with a flavorful dry rub and oven baked on a sheet pan or baking dish to juicy perfection. How to cook pork chops in the oven*** Today I'm cooking pork chops. I have been making this pork chop recipe for many years and for many years my pork chops. You can have Oven Baked Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Pork Chops
- It’s 6 each of Pork Chops.
- You need 6 tbsp of TexJoy Steak Seasoning.
- It’s 1 large of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 cup of Seasoned or plain salad croutons, crushed.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet(browning liquid).
- It’s 3 cup of Chicken Broth, low sodium.
Oven Baked Pork Chops – easy one-sheet pan meal with juicy and tasty pork chops and roasted veggies on the side. A perfect family-friendly meal for a quick weeknight dinner! Oven Baked Pork Chops covered in brown sugar and garlic on a sheet pan with yukon potatoes. One pan, almost no cleanup and the whole family will love them.
Oven Baked Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chops to taste with steak seasoning.
- After seasoning, coat with Olive oil and allow to sit while you crush the croutons.
- Lightly coat both sides of each chop with croutons then place in a shallow making pan.
- Add sliced onions to top of chops.
- Put pan in heated oven. When coating and onions begin to brown add chicken broth and cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Allow to coat covered for 30-45 mins. Check for thickness and color of your gravy. At this point, you can add the browning liquid if desired. Remove foil to finish off. Serve with side of your choice..
To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. To ensure tender oven baked pork chops, I don't recommend baking frozen pork chops because they will become tough. This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and a perfectly cooked interior. Just follow these simple rules and prepare yourself A thin pork chop is difficult to cook perfectly with this method, because of the hard sear you give both sides before it goes in the oven. Pork chops are a tender, quick-cooking cut of meat — so quick-cooking, in fact, that they're very easy to overcook.