Easy no-bake Cheesecake. No-bake cheesecake is a lot easier than baked cheesecake. Without eggs and baking, there is virtually ZERO room for error. Like I mention above, this no-bake cheesecake recipe is very easy.
By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole process simple and quick. This dessert works well for summer or just as an any time dessert. I find it to be delicious and easy to make. You can have Easy no-bake Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy no-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of Graham cracker crust.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- You need of of cool whip.
- You need of of sugar.
- It’s of Optional – Fruit pie filling (cherries or strawberries).
This is one of my family's favorite desserts. This easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is hands down the best! A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make.
Easy no-bake Cheesecake step by step
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature..
- Add cream cheese, sugar and cool whip to bowl and mix well using a mixer..
- The mix will fill both graham cracker crusts. Fill 3/4 to top saving room for (optional) pie filling..
- (Optional) add fruit pie filling to top of cheesecake..
- Place both cheesecakes in refrigerator overnight to get cold..
Our very easy graham cracker crust hardens as the cheesecake sets, which also means you don't need to freeze the crust while making the cheesecake filling. Make our best no-bake cheesecakes the day before a party for effortless entertaining. These easy recipes include chocolate, berry, citrus and boozy cakes. I thought this recipe was very easy to make. I didn't have any trouble getting it to get thick.