Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap.
You can cook Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap
- It’s 1 cup of white cooked rice (prepared only with water and a pinch of salt or no salt; no oil).
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- It’s 1 large of zuchini.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground beef (amt may vary, i just like it a lot).
- You need 4 of eggs (fried individually, 1 per serving).
- It’s 1 of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of gochujan paste (korean spicy red paste) to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of thin sliced mushrooms (optional).
Namsuk's Korean Bibimbap instructions
- is better to use rice previously made or you can make it fresh too (i've eaten it both ways and is great; in my opinion better with fresh but it could be too sticky for some)..
- i seasoned the ground beef the day before as follows: i put in blender diced carrots, zuchini, minced garlic, one small diced tomato and one red peeled and chopped apple) blend everything together and add the resulting puree on the ground beef. Mix with soy sauce, powdered onion, a pinch of salt). *the apple balance the salt and adds a nice sweetness in a healthy way*. When you are going to make your bibimbap you just heat a frying pan or wok with sesame oil and cook until brown.. it will be juicy and smeel so good..
- Fry each egg on a frying pan individually or together (if big enough) making sure they are all divided. Its not necessary to beat them (no salt or pepper needed). Then sautee your zuchini and carrots with a couple minced garlic cloves. Add the mushrooms and any other veggies u may like..
- Serving directions: Serve white rice on each bowl or plate, then add a portion of your sauteed veggies, a touch of sesame oil, a tsp of gochujan or to taste (depending how spicy you want it). Top it with one egg, and a portion of ground beef. Mix it well until its all combined and the gochujan paste has turn your dish into a vibrant sexy red..
- Enjoy!!!!! 🙂 there are different versions of bibimbap or other "baps" dishes ( "rice dishes). you can even add kimchi, spinach leaves, bean sprouts, etc)..
- I hope you can all etry it sometime. I learned this recipe with my great Korean friend Namsuk (i teach english to her sons for 2yrs now and we've become great friends, almost sisters)..
- if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to do so….
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we live in. We must get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You have to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? As most people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Majority of grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. This section has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. Eating these foods will . As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.