Baked pork chops. I love pork chops in oven. To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven.
Tasty and easy ideas for baked pork chops. Seasoned pork loin chops baked with apple cider and Worcestershire sauce and finished with sherry make even the pickiest husband say, 'Wow!' Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe! It's quick and easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite seasonings. You can cook Baked pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops
- It’s 4 of center cut boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned panko.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Baked Pork Chops are incredible simple to make. This will help prevent your meat from drying out. Baked pork chops are succulent and juicy when prepared properly. The trick is to coat and bread them thoroughly and to keep them covered while they bake.
Baked pork chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Season pork chops with salt & pepper..
- In a bowl beat egg with water and dijon mustard..
- In a ziploc storage bag add fried onions and panko, seal bag, with a rolling pin roll over a few time break up the fried onions and panko to incorporate..
- Dip pork chops into eggs mixture & dredge into fried onion mixture, coat both sides, repeat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, ENJOY!!.
On Wednesday night, I like the ease of this baked risotto with peas and greens, and would serve it with a mound of mushrooms cooked down in butter, with a lot of salt. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really! This oven-baked method will Typically, bone-in pork chops are thicker than those with the bone removed. How to cook pork chops in the oven*** Today I'm cooking pork chops. I have been making this pork chop recipe for many years and for many years my pork chops.