Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole.
You can have Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole
- You need of casserole.
- Prepare of sweet potatoes (baked & mashed).
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of whole milk.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of butter (melted).
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need of ground corn flakes.
- You need of ground pecans.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of butter(melted).
Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole instructions
- Bake & mash sweet potatoes. Preheat oven to 400degrees..
- Add casserole ingredients to sweet potatoes and mix..
- Butter a 8×8 baking dish. (Tip I use the butter paper) add the casserole ingredients and bake for 30 minutes..
- With a spoon mix the topping ingredients..
- After 30 minutes remove casserole from oven and add the topping. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes remove from oven. This is a great make ahead dish for the Holidays because it's actually better the next day.Just refrigerate bring to room temperature and reheat before serving. Hope you enjoy!.