Seasoned baked potato wedges. Oven baked potato wedges that are extra crunchy and seasoned so they taste like the frozen ones you can buy! Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! Spread potato wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil.
Baking your potatoes makes them an easy and healthy way to enjoy wedges without frying! Watch how to make the best potato wedges in this short recipe video! These potato wedges will be a big hit at game day parties and weeknight dinners.. You can cook Seasoned baked potato wedges using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seasoned baked potato wedges
- It’s 4 of large potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder(you can substitute with garlic powder).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of TO SERVE (optional).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Sweet chili sauce.
Potato Wedges Seasoning Recipes on Yummly Baked Salmon With Potato Wedges, Crispy Potato Wedges, Chicken Fried Potato Wedges. Baked, chunky chips seasoned as you like them. This is an easy way to make a healthier alternative to fried chips!
Seasoned baked potato wedges step by step
- Preheat oven to 220°C/430°F.
- Mix the Seasoning ingredients..
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 "wedges" (so you get 8 pieces from each potato). If your potato is small/medium, just cut into 6 wedges..
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle over oil and seasoning. Toss with hands..
- Spread out on tray, ensuring cut side lies flat on the tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning once, or until dark golden brown and crispy..
- Serve immediately!.
- Dipping sauces: Classic Aussie way is with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce. Otherwise, try tomato sauce/ketchup, BBQ sauce, yogurt.
You can play around with the seasonings. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic granules, chilli powder and onion powder together. These baked potato wedges are perfectly seasoned, baked in oven for less guilt snacking. Comes out truly crispy on the outside and so tender on the inside. Your family will LOVE this easy side dish idea. #potatorecipes #bakedpotatoes #sidedishrecipes.