Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing. This entree is a mainstay in our home and has been added to our family favorites list. May use bone-in or boneless pork chops. Get the flavor of baked stuffed pork chops without the work of doing the actual stuffing using stuffing mix, stewed tomatoes, and this recipe.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Butterfly Pork Chops. The pork chops bake up super tender, with a flavorful stuffing and gravy on top. I hope you give this a try! You can cook Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing
- It’s 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 packages of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- It’s 2 packages of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
This recipe comes from my mom's longtime friend, Candy. Herb-seasoned stuffing mixed with colorful vegetables make a savory bed for tender, oven-baked pork chops topped with a golden mushroom sauce. The pork chops were juicy and the stuffing was delicious. I served this with a spring mix salad and baked potatoes.
Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
These easy, baked stuffed pork chops are made in the oven with boneless chops and leftover or stovetop stuffing. Add an apple slice or two for a bit of sweetness. Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time.