Fresh Fruit Cake. Fresh Fruit Cake adorned with that glowing drip and sparkling fresh berries was not only pleasing for my eyes but amazingly palatable to my taste buds too. A perfect birthday cake made of fruit!! Ifoodtv brings you an easy way to make delicious fruit cake recipe at home.
Sturdy berries such as strawberries and blueberries. This fruit cake is not your average fruit cake recipe. Made with wholesome, real ingredients Add the lemon zest, orange zest, fresh orange juice, grated apple, slivered almonds. You can cook Fresh Fruit Cake using 18 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruit Cake
- It’s of All-purpose flour/ Maida.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- You need of Backing soda.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Vanilla syrup.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Fruits (kiwi, orange, raspberry).
- Prepare of Almonds (thin slices for decor).
- Prepare of Whipping cream.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Multicolour ball sprinkles.
- It’s of Cherry pieces.
Try this cake with mixed fresh fruit of your choice, but do not use bananas, as they turn brown and mushy too quickly. See more ideas about Fresh fruit cake, Watermelon cake, Fruit cake. How to make fresh fruit cake filling recipe. I LOVE to make berry fillings.
Fresh Fruit Cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180C..
- In a bowl add milk and vinegar. Mix well and keep it undisturbed for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes you will notice the buttermilk. Keep it aside..
- Slice the fruits according to your choice soak it in sugar syrup..
- In a small pan add water and sugar. Mix it well in low to medium flame until the sugar is dissolved..
- Keep this mixture aside..
- Allow it to cool down..
- When the mixture has cooled down divide the syrup into 2 portions one is to be used for the cake and other is to add chopped fresh fruits and keep it aside..
- Now in a bowl add all-purpose flour, baking soda, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and keep it aside..
- Now in another bowl add milk vinegar mixture, vanilla syrup and butter. Mix well until combined well..
- Now grease a baking tin with oil..
- Pour the cake batter in the greased bowl..
- Bake it in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. After 30 minutes insert a toothpick in the center of the cake to check if it's cooked perfectly..
- After 5 minutes invert the cake gently. Place it on a cooling rack..
- In a wide bowl add ½ pint whipped cream, sugar and vanilla syrup. Using a hand blender beat the cream until stiff peaks form..
- Now keep the bowl of frosting inside the fridge until ready to use..
- Cake is completely cool, slice the cake into layers..
- Cut each layer in half horizontally..
- Now on a cake tray place the bottom layer of the cake..
- Spread few tablespoons of sugar syrup. Now add 1/3 cup of frosting on to this layer of cake..
- Then add chopped fruits from the syrup..
- Repeat process for all layers..
- Top the cake with surface plain icing..
- Sprinkle multicolor balls all over cake..
- With star nossel make a frosting on top..
- Garnish it with cherry.
You can totally combine different berries and fruit too. Top fresh-fruit-cake-filling recipes just for you. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Fruitcake (or fruit cake or fruit bread) is a cake made with candied or dried fruit, nuts, and spices, and optionally soaked in spirits.