My Special Authentic No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can cook My Special Authentic No-Bake Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Special Authentic No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of The base:.
- It’s 100 grams of Biscuits.
- It’s 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of *No-bake Cheesecake Batter*.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Yogurt.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 30 ml of Water.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
My Special Authentic No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Crumble the biscuits into approximate sizes, blend in a food processor, add to a bowl, place together with the melted butter, and mix until the batter becomes moistened..
- Pack Step 1 into a mold using the back of a spoon, and chill in the fridge..
- Whip the heavy cream in another bowl until soft peaks form..
- Combine the water and gelatin, and dissolve in the microwave or in a hot water bath..
- Add the cream cheese in after returning to room temperature, add in the sugar, mix with an egg beater, add in the yogurt and milk, and mix some more..
- Add in the lemon juice and gelatin, and mix well..
- Add Step 6 to the bowl from Step 3, and stir well until it all mixes together..
- Pour Step 7 into the mold that was stored in the fridge, smooth out the surface, and chill in the fridge for 2~3 hours..
- It's done..