Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops. How to make honey garlic baked pork chops. We start with making the honey garlic When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight. Crock Pot Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops Recipe.
Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. You can cook Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops
- You need 4 medium of boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 packages of extra crispy Shake and Bake.
- You need 1/2 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix.
- It’s 1 cup of honey barbecue sauce (or your choice of flavor).
Not at all hard to make, honey and ginger are a perfect accompaniment to pork chops. This is a great midweek dinner with veg and mash. Baked Ranch Pork Chops are a quick, inexpensive and easy dinner recipe. The entire family will love these pork chops, perfect for weeknight dinner.
Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray foil lined baking dish.
- Mix dry ranch powder with shake and bake in a bowl.
- pour barbecue sauce into separate bowl.
- Dip pork chops into barbecue sauce until coated.
- Dip barbecue sauce covered pork chops into Shake and Bake/Ranch mix until coated.
- Put into oven for about 25 minutes.
Barbecue and bacon have long reigned supreme, and their popularity never seems to wane. And every grandmother has a cherished family recipe for. Tender, moist pork loin chops are baked with an easy homemade barbecue sauce in an easy, fuss-free pork chop recipe to prepare on a busy day. But they can also easily become overcooked, dry, and tough. This oven-barbecued pork chop recipe, however, turns out tender and moist chops that.