Very Berry No-Bake Cheesecake Tarts.
You can cook Very Berry No-Bake Cheesecake Tarts using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Very Berry No-Bake Cheesecake Tarts
- Prepare of No-Bake Cheesecake Batter:.
- You need 80 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 80 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 10 grams of Water.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- It’s 1 dash of Blueberry sauce.
- It’s 1 of Blueberries.
- You need 1 of Whipped cream.
Very Berry No-Bake Cheesecake Tarts step by step
- Make tart crusts following. Fill them with weights and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180℃. Remove the weights, and continue baking for 5 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144539-pate-sucree-tart-crust.
- Make the no-bake cheese batter: Soften the cream cheese. Dissolve the gelatin in water over a double boiler..
- Put the cream cheese and 30g of granulated sugar in a bowl, and mix together in the double boiler..
- When the Step 3 mixture becomes smooth, add the lemon juice, yogurt, and gelatin in that order. Mix well with each addition..
- Add the heavy cream and 10 g of granulated sugar into a separate bowl, and whip until it's thickened..
- Add the Step 5 cream to Step 4 in several batches, and mix. Chill the mixture for a little while..
- Pour the no-bake cheesecake mixture from Step 6 into the tarts, top with blueberry sauce and stir it in briefly..
- This is the blueberry sauce (specifically for yogurt) that I used this time..
- Decorate with blueberries, powdered sugar, whipped cream, and strawberries. Put herbs on top if you want..
- These are mini sized tart molds. I could make 9 mini tarts..