Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup.
You can cook Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup
- You need 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 5 medium of pork chops.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Creole seasoning.
- You need 1 can of mushroom soup.
Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop..
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it..
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops..
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil..
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly…