Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can have Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Gelatin.
- You need of For the heart.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Gelatin.
- Prepare of For the base.
- Prepare of Plain biscuits (cookies).
- It’s of Butter.
Strawberry Heart No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Make the heart: Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, and mix well with the strawberries (I used a food processor)..
- Add the gelatin, and microwave the mixture until just before it starts to boil. Mix well to dissolve the gelatin completely. Pour into a heart shaped mold, and put in the freezer..
- Make the base: Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and smash up into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix well..
- Butter or oil the cake mold (neither is listed in the ingredients). Line the bottom of the mold with the cookie crumb, and press down well using the back of a spoon..
- Make the unbaked cheesecake batter: Combine the cream, sugar and gelatin in a pan, and heat while stirring to dissolve the gelatin..
- Soften the 200 g of cream cheese in the microwave..
- Add the cream cheese to the pan and mix well. Pour into the cake mold from step 4. The cheesecake mix will blend better if you use a whisk..
- Take the frozen strawberry hearts from the molds..
- Sink the strawberry hearts into the cheesecake base, slowly and vertically..
- Warm up any leftover sauce from Step 2 in the microwave to make it liquid, and use it to decorate the top..
- Chill until set in the refrigerator. To remove from the mold, warm up the outside of the mold with a damp kitchen towel warmed up in the microwave..
- Note: Since this cheesecake is pretty firm, it's easy to remove from the mold and slice. The texture is springy and soft..